Business Administration, Management and Operations at Heidelberg University: Overview
At the Heidelberg University through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 310 E Market St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 36 or more and 69.4% of students are men.
Heidelberg University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Heidelberg University campus is safe for students with 1.79% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 4800$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 32% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Heidelberg University on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Business Administration, Management and Operations programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Ohio are 130, such as Air Force Institute of Technology-Graduate School of Engineering & Management, Akron Institute of Herzing University, University of Akron Main Campus and other.
Other Programs in Heidelberg University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Heidelberg University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Secondary Special Education Programs
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Oth
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
Communication and Media Studies
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Heidelberg University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Heidelberg University
Photo by Wally Potts
Photo by Butch Hallmark
Photo by Butch Hallmark
Photo by Jane Gear
Photo by Adam Porges
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful