Computer and Information Sciences at Baltimore City Community College: Overview
Number of students103
At the Baltimore City Community College through Computer and Information Sciences program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2901 Liberty Heights Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 103 or more and 55.3% of students are men. 3.9% of students studying the Computer and Information Sciences program are non-residents of the United States.
Baltimore City Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 10% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Baltimore City Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland offering Computer and Information Sciences programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Computer and Information Sciences in Maryland are 34, such as Prince George's Community College, Salisbury University, St Mary's College of Maryland and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Baltimore City Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baltimore City Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer and Information Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Baltimore City Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baltimore City Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful