Education at Midland College: Overview
- Associate's degree 11
Number of students11
At the Midland College through Education program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 3600 N Garfield.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 11 or more and 18.2% of students are men.
Midland College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Midland College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 2200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 8% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Midland College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Education programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Education in Texas are 136, such as Kilgore College, Lamar University, Lamar State College-Orange and other.
Other Programs in Midland College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Midland College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Political Science and Government
Give feedback about Midland College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Midland College
Great school!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Great and friendly University!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Nothing but love for 'ol Baker U! Great times here.Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Great School and programs!Source of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
Mediocre at bestSource of the review: Google Places, Google Maps™
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful