Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Clark State Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 126
Number of students126
At the Clark State Community College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 570 E Leffel Ln.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 126 or more and 18.3% of students are men. 0.8% of students taking the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program are non-residents of the United States.
Clark State Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 5% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Clark State Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Ohio are 98, such as Akron Institute of Herzing University, University of Akron Main Campus, Ashland University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Clark State Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Clark State Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
Agricultural Business and Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Clark State Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Clark State Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful