Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista: Overview
Number of students472
At the Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 780 Bay Blvd Suite101.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 472 or more and 22.2% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 95% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 211 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services - ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, Antelope Valley College, Allan Hancock College and other.
Other Programs in Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
Give feedback about Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Roosevelt Park
Roosevelt Park, MI
Graduation Rate: 71%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful