Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services at Alvin Community College: Overview
Number of students11
At the Alvin Community College through Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 3110 Mustang Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 11 or more and 0% of students are men.
Alvin Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 8% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Alvin Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas which have Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 62 universities are currently offering programs in Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services - Kilgore College, Lamar University, Lubbock Christian University and other.
Other Programs in Alvin Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Alvin Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electroneurodiagnostic/Electroencephalographic Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Legal Support Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Alvin Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Alvin Community College
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Davison
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful