Marketing/Marketing Management at Baker College Center for Graduate Studies: Overview
Number of students46
At the Baker College Center for Graduate Studies through Marketing/Marketing Management program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1116 W Bristol Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 46 or more and 26.1% of students are men.
Baker College Center for Graduate Studies campus is safe for students with 0.11% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, robbery and burglary are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 1% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Baker College Center for Graduate Studies. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan providing Marketing/Marketing Management programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Marketing/Marketing Management in Michigan are 54, such as Adrian College, Alma College, Alpena Community College and other.
Other Programs in Baker College Center for Graduate Studies
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baker College Center for Graduate Studies and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Marketing/Marketing Management program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Planning and Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Computer Programming
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Data Processing
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Baker College Center for Graduate Studies
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baker College Center for Graduate Studies
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Davison
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful