Business Administration and Management at NorthWest Arkansas Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 77
Number of students77
At the NorthWest Arkansas Community College through Business Administration and Management program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at One College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 77 or more and 54.5% of students are men. 5.2% of students taking the Business Administration and Management program are non-residents of the United States.
NorthWest Arkansas Community College campus is safe for students with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at NorthWest Arkansas Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Business Administration and Management programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 30 universities are currently offering programs in Business Administration and Management - Crowley's Ridge College, East Arkansas Community College, Harding University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in NorthWest Arkansas Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration and Management program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for NorthWest Arkansas Community College
More colleges and universities
Ross Medical Education Center-Davison
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful