Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services at Bossier Parish Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 6
Number of students6
At the Bossier Parish Community College through Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 6220 East Texas.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 0% of students are men.
Bossier Parish Community College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 13% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Bossier Parish Community College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Louisiana offering Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services in Louisiana are 17, such as Central Louisiana Technical Community College, Capital Area Technical College, Delgado Community College and other.
Other Programs in Bossier Parish Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Bossier Parish Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Computer Programming
- Information Science/Studies
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Bossier Parish Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Bossier Parish Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful