Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping at Autry Technology Center: Overview
Number of students9
At the Autry Technology Center through Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Formal demonstration of competencies are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be held at 1201 W Willow.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 3% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Autry Technology Center. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma which have Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 31 universities are currently offering programs in Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping - Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, Oklahoma City Community College, Tulsa Technology Center-Peoria Campus and other.
Other Programs in Autry Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Autry Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Mechanics and Repairers
- Mechanics and Repairers
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Autry Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Autry Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful