Accounting and Related Services at Autry Technology Center: Overview
Number of students6
At the Autry Technology Center through Accounting and Related Services program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Formal demonstration of competencies are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1201 W Willow.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 3% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Autry Technology Center on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Accounting and Related Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Accounting and Related Services in Oklahoma are 51, such as Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Southern Nazarene University, Bacone College and other.
Other Programs in Autry Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Autry Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Mechanics and Repairers
- Mechanics and Repairers
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Autry Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Autry Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful