Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training at Autry Technology Center: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 21
Number of students21
At the Autry Technology Center through Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Formal demonstration of competencies are required when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1201 W Willow.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 21 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 3% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Autry Technology Center on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training in Oklahoma are 44, such as Pontotoc Technology Center, Northern Oklahoma College, Platt College-Central OKC and other.
Other Programs in Autry Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Autry Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Mechanics and Repairers
- Mechanics and Repairers
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Autry Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Autry Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful