Medical Office Assistant/Specialist at Autry Technology Center: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 8
Number of students8
At the Autry Technology Center through Medical Office Assistant/Specialist program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Formal demonstration of competencies are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1201 W Willow.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 8 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 3% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Autry Technology Center. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma which have Medical Office Assistant/Specialist programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 25 universities are currently offering programs in Medical Office Assistant/Specialist - Pontotoc Technology Center, Tulsa Technology Center-Peoria Campus, Indian Capital Technology Center-Tahlequah and other.
Other Programs in Autry Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Autry Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Medical Office Assistant/Specialist program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Mechanics and Repairers
- Mechanics and Repairers
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Autry Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Autry Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful