Carpentry/Carpenter at High Plains Technology Center: Overview
Number of students7
At the High Plains Technology Center through Carpentry/Carpenter program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 3921 34th St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 7 or more and 100% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students have financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at High Plains Technology Center on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma providing Carpentry/Carpenter programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Carpentry/Carpenter in Oklahoma are 31, such as Indian Capital Technology Center-Tahlequah, Red River Technology Center, Tulsa Technology Center-Lemley Campus and other.
Other Programs in High Plains Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in High Plains Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Carpentry/Carpenter program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Accounting and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about High Plains Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for High Plains Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful