Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services at Autry Technology Center: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 9
Number of students9
At the Autry Technology Center through Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Formal demonstration of competencies are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1201 W Willow.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 9 or more and 0% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 3% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Autry Technology Center. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma providing Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 36 universities are currently offering programs in Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services - Southern Nazarene University, Bacone College, Eastern Oklahoma State College and other.
Other Programs in Autry Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Autry Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Mechanics and Repairers
- Mechanics and Repairers
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Autry Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Autry Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful