Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at University of Arkansas Community College-Hope: Overview
Number of students110
At the University of Arkansas Community College-Hope through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2500 S Main.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 110 or more and 20.9% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students have financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Arkansas Community College-Hope. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 39 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge College, East Arkansas Community College and other.
Other Programs in University of Arkansas Community College-Hope
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Arkansas Community College-Hope and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about University of Arkansas Community College-Hope
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Arkansas Community College-Hope
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful