Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Fairfield University: Overview
Number of students184
At the Fairfield University through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Doctor's degree - professional practice. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 1073 N Benson Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 184 or more and 7.1% of students are men.
Fairfield University provides on-campus housing. Fairfield University campus is safe for students with 0.53% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and forcible sex offense are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 8280$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 25% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Fairfield University. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Connecticut providing Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 21 universities are currently offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin - Lincoln College of New England-Southington, Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing, Central Connecticut State University and other.
Other Programs in Fairfield University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Fairfield University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about Fairfield University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Fairfield University
Photo by Brian L.
Photo by Liz Knopf
Photo by Stephanie Martin
Photo by Joshua Poyer
Photo by Claudia Kar Wai
Photo by Elizabeth Richard
Photo by Bruce Boillotat
Photo by Kiely Schuck
Photo by Sherrell Dorsey
Photo by Katherine Ross
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful