Chemistry at University of Southern Indiana: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 6
Number of students6
At the University of Southern Indiana through Chemistry program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 8600 University Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 6 or more and 50% of students are men.
University of Southern Indiana provides on-campus housing. University of Southern Indiana campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, arson and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 4364$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Southern Indiana on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Indiana which have Chemistry programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Chemistry in Indiana are 36, such as Anderson University, Ball State University, Bethel College-Indiana and other.
Other Programs in University of Southern Indiana
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Southern Indiana and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Chemistry program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Business Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Communication and Media Studies
Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about University of Southern Indiana
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Southern Indiana
Photo by Heath Ryan
Photo by CJ Lockhart
Photo by Dana Nelson
Photo by Chris Medrano
Photo by Dana Nelson
Photo by Jacob Gibson
Photo by Patrick R.
Photo by Bob Shallenberger
Photo by Andrew Campbell
Photo by Kenneth M.
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
CenterPoint Massage and Shiatsu Therapy School and Clinic
St Louis Park, MN
Graduation Rate: 89%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Graduation Rate: 77%
Acceptance Rate: 45%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful