Marketing/Marketing Management at Cornerstone University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 8
Number of students8
At the Cornerstone University through Marketing/Marketing Management program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1001 E Beltline Ave NE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 8 or more and 25% of students are men.
Cornerstone University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Cornerstone University. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan providing Marketing/Marketing Management programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 54 universities are currently offering programs in Marketing/Marketing Management - Adrian College, Alma College, Alpena Community College and other.
Other Programs in Cornerstone University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Cornerstone University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Marketing/Marketing Management program.
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- International Business
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Communication and Media Studies
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
English Language and Literature
Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Cornerstone University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Cornerstone University
Photo by Darren Peel
Photo by Lester Anderson
Photo by Katie F.
Photo by Tyler Van Houten
Photo by Brett Pawlanta
Photo by Dita B
Photo by Jodi Lange
Photo by Elizabeth F
Photo by Jordan Koller
Photo by Griff Hall
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful