Accounting at Carroll College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 8
Number of students8
At the Carroll College through Accounting program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1601 N Benton Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 8 or more and 12.5% of students are men.
Carroll College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Carroll College campus is safe for students with 0.21% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense is the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 4688$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 22% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Carroll College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Montana offering Accounting programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 7 universities are currently offering programs in Accounting - Great Falls College Montana State University, University of Great Falls, Helena College University of Montana and other.
Other Programs in Carroll College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carroll College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Public Health Education and Promotion
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies
International Relations and National Security Studies
Communication and Media Studies
Computer Systems Analysis
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Visual and Performing Arts
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Carroll College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carroll College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful