Health and Medical Administrative Services at Solano Community College: Overview
Number of students12
At the Solano Community College through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 4000 Suisun Valley Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 12 or more and 0% of students are men.
Solano Community College campus is safe for students with 0.05% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Solano Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Health and Medical Administrative Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services in California are 200, such as Ashford University, American Career College-Los Angeles, Bryan University and other.
Other Programs in Solano Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Solano Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Real Estate
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Techn
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Visual and Performing Arts
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Communication and Media Studies
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
Biological and Physical Sciences
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Solano Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Solano Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful