Interior Design at Norwalk Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Norwalk Community College through Interior Design program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 188 Richards Avenue.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 4 or more and 50% of students are men. 25% of students studying the Interior Design program are non-residents of the United States.
Norwalk Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft and burglary are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 10% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Norwalk Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Connecticut offering Interior Design programs - please click the blue button on the right. 3 universities are currently offering programs in Interior Design - University of Bridgeport, Paier College of Art Inc.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Norwalk Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Norwalk Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Interior Design program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Financial Planning and Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
Architectural Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Give feedback about Norwalk Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Norwalk Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful