Special Education and Teaching at Cardinal Stritch University: Overview
- Master's degree 26
Number of students26
At the Cardinal Stritch University through Special Education and Teaching program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 6801 N Yates Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 26 or more and 19.2% of students are men.
Cardinal Stritch University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Cardinal Stritch University campus is safe for students with 0.13% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 7% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Cardinal Stritch University. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin offering Special Education and Teaching programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Special Education and Teaching in Wisconsin are 17, such as Alverno College, Carroll University, Carthage College and other.
Other Programs in Cardinal Stritch University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Cardinal Stritch University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Special Education and Teaching program.
Filters by degree:
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Urban Education and Leadership
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries
Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Cardinal Stritch University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Cardinal Stritch University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful