Educational Administration and Supervision at Concordia University-Chicago: Overview
Number of students655
At the Concordia University-Chicago through Educational Administration and Supervision program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Master's degree, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 7400 Augusta.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 655 or more and 35% of students are men.
Concordia University-Chicago offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Concordia University-Chicago campus is safe for students with 0.2% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 4374$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 23% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Concordia University-Chicago. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois which have Educational Administration and Supervision programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 32 universities are currently offering programs in Educational Administration and Supervision - National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University and other.
Other Programs in Concordia University-Chicago
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concordia University-Chicago and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Educational Administration and Supervision program.
Filters by degree:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Oth
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Concordia University-Chicago
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concordia University-Chicago
Photo by Rhiannon Dyer
Photo by Mike Wiesehan
Photo by J Scordero
Photo by Helen H
Photo by Batool A
Photo by Susie Buetow
Photo by Susie Buetow
Photo by Margaret Pak
Photo by Michele Doyle
Photo by Aleka Ernst
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful