Health Professions and Related Programs at Ashland Community and Technical College: Overview
Number of students362
At the Ashland Community and Technical College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 1400 College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 362 or more and 20.2% of students are men.
Ashland Community and Technical College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Ashland Community and Technical College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Kentucky are 71, such as Asbury University, Galen College of Nursing-Louisville, University of the Cumberlands and other.
Other Programs in Ashland Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Ashland Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Ashland Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Ashland Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful