Accounting at DeVry University-Georgia: Overview
Number of students37
At the DeVry University-Georgia through Accounting program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 1 West Court Square, Ste 100.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 37 or more and 24.3% of students are men. 2.7% of students enrolled in the Accounting program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 2% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at DeVry University-Georgia. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Georgia offering Accounting programs - please click the blue button on the right. 38 universities are currently offering programs in Accounting - Albany State University, Clark Atlanta University, Berry College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in DeVry University-Georgia
Here you can find the list of other programs in DeVry University-Georgia and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Computer Systems Analysis
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about DeVry University-Georgia
Student Reviews and Ratings for DeVry University-Georgia
More colleges and universities
Healing Hands School of Holistic Health
Graduation Rate: 87%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful