Educational/Instructional Media Design at University of West Alabama: Overview
Number of students86
At the University of West Alabama through Educational/Instructional Media Design program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree, Post-master's certificate. Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at Station One.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 86 or more and 0% of students are men.
University of West Alabama offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. University of West Alabama campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 3920$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of West Alabama. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Alabama which have Educational/Instructional Media Design programs - please click the blue button on the right. 5 universities are currently offering programs in Educational/Instructional Media Design - Alabama State University, Auburn University at Montgomery, Auburn University and other.
Other Programs in University of West Alabama
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of West Alabama and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Educational/Instructional Media Design program.
Filters by degree:
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Business Administration and Management
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about University of West Alabama
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of West Alabama
More colleges and universities
Healing Hands School of Holistic Health
Graduation Rate: 87%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful