Health Professions and Related Programs at Fortis Institute: Overview
Number of students212
At the Fortis Institute through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1640 South Congress Avenue, Suite 207.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 212 or more and 18.4% of students are men.
Fortis Institute campus is safe for students with 1.45% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Employment services is available for students. 19% of students have financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to pick. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Fortis Institute. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Florida providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Florida are 294, such as Atlantic Technical College, Barry University, Gooding Institute of Nurse Anesthesia and other.
Other Programs in Fortis Institute
Here you can find the list of other programs in Fortis Institute and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology/
Give feedback about Fortis Institute
Student Reviews and Ratings for Fortis Institute
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful