Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Arkansas State University-Newport: Overview
Number of students80
At the Arkansas State University-Newport through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 7648 Victory Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 80 or more and 8.8% of students are men.
Arkansas State University-Newport campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling is offered for students. 14% of students receive financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Arkansas State University-Newport. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 27 universities are currently offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants - Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, National Park Community College and other.
Other Programs in Arkansas State University-Newport
Here you can find the list of other programs in Arkansas State University-Newport and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Accounting and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Give feedback about Arkansas State University-Newport
Student Reviews and Ratings for Arkansas State University-Newport
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful