Health Professions and Related Programs at Arkansas State University-Newport: Overview
Number of students186
At the Arkansas State University-Newport through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 7648 Victory Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 186 or more and 14% of students are men.
Arkansas State University-Newport campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling is offered for students. 14% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Arkansas State University-Newport on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Arkansas are 49, such as Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, East Arkansas Community College and other.
Other Programs in Arkansas State University-Newport
Here you can find the list of other programs in Arkansas State University-Newport and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Give feedback about Arkansas State University-Newport
Student Reviews and Ratings for Arkansas State University-Newport
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful