Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Mid Michigan Community College: Overview
Number of students425
At the Mid Michigan Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1375 S Clare Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 425 or more and 37.2% of students are men. 0.5% of students studying the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Mid Michigan Community College campus is safe for students with 0.02% of maximum crimes a year. Robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Mid Michigan Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan providing Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 62 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Albion College, Alpena Community College, Andrews University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Mid Michigan Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Mid Michigan Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Hospitality Administration/Management
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Mid Michigan Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Mid Michigan Community College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful