Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians at Arkansas Northeastern College: Overview
Number of students49
At the Arkansas Northeastern College through Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 2501 S Division.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 49 or more and 91.8% of students are men.
Arkansas Northeastern College campus is safe for students with 0.16% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Arkansas Northeastern College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas providing Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians in Arkansas are 26, such as Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, East Arkansas Community College and other.
Other Programs in Arkansas Northeastern College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Arkansas Northeastern College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Arkansas Northeastern College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Arkansas Northeastern College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful