Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Crowder College: Overview
- Associate's degree 334
Number of students334
At the Crowder College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 601 Laclede Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 334 or more and 35% of students are men.
Crowder College provides on-campus housing. Crowder College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Crowder College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs - please click the blue button on the right. 47 universities are currently offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities - Avila University, University of Central Missouri, Columbia College and other.
Other Programs in Crowder College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Crowder College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Computer Systems Analysis
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Agricultural Business and Management
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Mathematics and Computer Science
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about Crowder College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Crowder College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful