Kinesiology and Exercise Science at Viterbo University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 2
Number of students2
At the Viterbo University through Kinesiology and Exercise Science program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 900 Viterbo Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 50% of students are men.
Viterbo University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Viterbo University campus is safe for students with 0.11% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, robbery and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 3650$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Viterbo University. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin which have Kinesiology and Exercise Science programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 12 universities are currently offering programs in Kinesiology and Exercise Science - Carroll University, Carthage College, Lakeland College and other.
Other Programs in Viterbo University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Viterbo University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Kinesiology and Exercise Science program.
Filters by degree:
Design and Applied Arts
- Design and Applied Arts
- Design and Visual Communications
- Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Musical Theatre
- Fine and Studio Arts
- Art/Art Studies
- Fine/Studio Arts
- Music Performance
- Music Pedagogy
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Theological and Ministerial Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Viterbo University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Viterbo University
Photo by Kate Johnson
Photo by Patrick Hesser
Photo by Michelle Ramage
Photo by Tim N.
Photo by Kelley Becker
Photo by Allen Bower
Photo by Jena Sherry
Photo by Jessie Kisor
Photo by Zach Clemons
Photo by Tim N.
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful