Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology at Fresno Pacific University: Overview
Number of students5
At the Fresno Pacific University through Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1717 S Chestnut Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 5 or more and 0% of students are men.
Fresno Pacific University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Fresno Pacific University campus is safe for students with 0.23% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Fresno Pacific University on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology in California are 57, such as Biola University, Phillips Graduate Institute, California Institute of Integral Studies and other.
Other Programs in Fresno Pacific University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Fresno Pacific University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology program.
Filters by degree:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Reading Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology
Criminal Justice and Corrections
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Fresno Pacific University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Fresno Pacific University
Photo by David J. Ferrick
Photo by Tom Cotter
Photo by Erica Stewart
Photo by Mike Curnel
Photo by Mike Curnel
Photo by Sindi Sheth
Photo by Nasreen Riahizadeh
Photo by Angelika A. Sobiecka
Photo by Andy Nazaroff
Photo by Chad Pickens
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful