Health Professions and Related Programs at Carrington College-Tucson: Overview
Number of students301
At the Carrington College-Tucson through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 201 N. Bonita Ave., Suite 101.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 301 or more and 20.9% of students are men.
Carrington College-Tucson campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 31% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Tucson on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Arizona are 71, such as Everest College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Phoenix, Carrington College-Mesa and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Tucson
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Tucson and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Tucson
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Tucson
More colleges and universities
Bucks County School of Beauty Culture Inc
Graduation Rate: 82%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful