Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Eastern Arizona College: Overview
- Associate's degree 44
Number of students44
At the Eastern Arizona College through Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 615 N. Stadium Ave..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 44 or more and 81.8% of students are men.
Eastern Arizona College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Eastern Arizona College campus is safe for students with 0.13% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Eastern Arizona College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona which have Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 14 universities are currently offering programs in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies - Arizona State University-Tempe, University of Arizona, Cochise County Community College District and other.
Other Programs in Eastern Arizona College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Eastern Arizona College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Civil Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Precision Metal Working
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Eastern Arizona College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Eastern Arizona College
More colleges and universities
Antonelli Medical and Professional Institute
Graduation Rate: 93%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful