Communication and Media Studies at Central Arizona College: Overview
- Associate's degree 2
Number of students2
At the Central Arizona College through Communication and Media Studies program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 8470 N Overfield Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 2 or more and 50% of students are men.
Central Arizona College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Central Arizona College campus is safe for students with 0.19% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 3000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 8% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Central Arizona College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Arizona providing Communication and Media Studies programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Communication and Media Studies in Arizona are 16, such as Arizona State University-Tempe, Arizona Western College, University of Arizona and other.
Other Programs in Central Arizona College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Arizona College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Communication and Media Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietetic Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Athletic Training/Trainer
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Agricultural Business and Management
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Recording Arts Technology/Technician
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about Central Arizona College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Arizona College
More colleges and universities
Antonelli Medical and Professional Institute
Graduation Rate: 93%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful