Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Concorde Career College-Dallas: Overview
Number of students118
At the Concorde Career College-Dallas through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 12606 Greenville Ave Ste 130.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 118 or more and 6.8% of students are men.
Concorde Career College-Dallas campus is safe for students with 0.36% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 42% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Concorde Career College-Dallas on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Texas providing Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services in Texas are 140, such as International Business College-El Paso, International Business College-El Paso, Kilgore College and other.
Other Programs in Concorde Career College-Dallas
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concorde Career College-Dallas and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Concorde Career College-Dallas
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concorde Career College-Dallas
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful