Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas: Overview
Number of students401
At the Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3333 East Flamingo Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 401 or more and 19% of students are men.
Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas campus is safe for students with 0.2% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 95% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Nevada providing Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services in Nevada are 14, such as Truckee Meadows Community College, Career College of Northern Nevada, College of Southern Nevada and other.
Other Programs in Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
Here you can find the list of other programs in Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
Give feedback about Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
Student Reviews and Ratings for Pima Medical Institute-Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful