Dental Support Services and Allied Professions at Concorde Career College-Kansas City: Overview
Number of students144
At the Concorde Career College-Kansas City through Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are required or admission. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3239 Broadway.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 144 or more and 4.2% of students are men.
Concorde Career College-Kansas City campus is safe for students with 0.34% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 48% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Concorde Career College-Kansas City. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri offering Dental Support Services and Allied Professions programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 20 universities are currently offering programs in Dental Support Services and Allied Professions - Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City, Ozarks Technical Community College, State Technical College of Missouri and other.
Other Programs in Concorde Career College-Kansas City
Here you can find the list of other programs in Concorde Career College-Kansas City and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Concorde Career College-Kansas City
Student Reviews and Ratings for Concorde Career College-Kansas City
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful