Dental Support Services and Allied Professions at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Associate's degree 30
Number of students30
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 30 or more and 6.7% of students are men. 10% of students taking the Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program are non-residents of the United States.
Allegany College of Maryland offers on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 16% of students receive financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan find all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland providing Dental Support Services and Allied Professions programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Dental Support Services and Allied Professions in Maryland are 9, such as Baltimore City Community College, Hagerstown Community College, Howard Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dental Support Services and Allied Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful