Environmental Studies at University of California-Santa Barbara: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 247
Number of students247
At the University of California-Santa Barbara through Environmental Studies program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 5221 Cheadle Hall.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 247 or more and 42.5% of students are men. 1.6% of students studying the Environmental Studies program are non-residents of the United States.
University of California-Santa Barbara offers on-campus housing. University of California-Santa Barbara campus is safe for students with 0.26% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 24% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of California-Santa Barbara. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Environmental Studies programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Environmental Studies in California are 39, such as Ashford University, University of California-Berkeley, University of California-Davis and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of California-Santa Barbara
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of California-Santa Barbara and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Environmental Studies program.
Filters by degree:
- Biology/Biological Sciences
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Physiology, Pathology and Related Sciences
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Slavic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Portuguese Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Medieval and Renaissance Studies
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Give feedback about University of California-Santa Barbara
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of California-Santa Barbara
Photo by Matt Soeth
Photo by Alexandra Williams, MA
Photo by H. Colbert (@hrsch)
Photo by Cuca Acosta
Photo by Eugene P.
Photo by Elijah Aguirre
Photo by Tony Harris
Photo by Eugene P.
Photo by Eugene P.
Photo by Dave Campbell
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Evergreen Beauty and Barber College-Bellevue
Graduation Rate: 88%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful