Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician at Indian Hills Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Indian Hills Community College through Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 525 Grandview Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 4 or more and 0% of students are men.
Indian Hills Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Indian Hills Community College campus is safe for students with 0.27% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 2160$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Indian Hills Community College on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa providing Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician in Iowa are 5, such as Allen College, Des Moines Area Community College, Hawkeye Community College and other.
Other Programs in Indian Hills Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Indian Hills Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Laser and Optical Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Robotics Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Accounting and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Agricultural Production Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Geographic Information Science and Cartography
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about Indian Hills Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Indian Hills Community College
More colleges and universities
Baltimore School of Massage-Linthicum
Graduation Rate: 72%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful