Corrections and Criminal Justice at Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne: Overview
At the Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne through Corrections and Criminal Justice program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 3000 E.Coliseum Blvd., Suite 100.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 11 or more and 45.5% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Indiana which have Corrections and Criminal Justice programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Corrections and Criminal Justice in Indiana are 6, such as Indiana Institute of Technology, Brown Mackie College-Merrillville, Brown Mackie College-Michigan City and other.
Other Programs in Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne
Here you can find the list of other programs in Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Corrections and Criminal Justice program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne
Student Reviews and Ratings for Brown Mackie College-Fort Wayne
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful