Science Technologies/Technicians at Alvin Community College: Overview
Number of students118
At the Alvin Community College through Science Technologies/Technicians program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 3110 Mustang Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 118 or more and 85.6% of students are men.
Alvin Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Alvin Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Texas providing Science Technologies/Technicians programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Science Technologies/Technicians in Texas are 26, such as Kilgore College, Lamar State College-Orange, Lamar State College-Port Arthur and other.
Other Programs in Alvin Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Alvin Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Science Technologies/Technicians program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electroneurodiagnostic/Electroencephalographic Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Legal Support Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
Give feedback about Alvin Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Alvin Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful