Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 49
Number of students49
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be held at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 49 or more and 6.1% of students are men.
Allegany College of Maryland provides on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 16% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland which have Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 9 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences - Salisbury University, Towson University, Washington Adventist University and other.
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful