Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide at Berkeley College-Woodland Park: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 105
Number of students105
At the Berkeley College-Woodland Park through Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 44 Rifle Camp Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 105 or more and 6.7% of students are men.
Berkeley College-Woodland Park campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 22% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Berkeley College-Woodland Park. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in New Jersey providing Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide - Lincoln Technical Institute-Edison, Lincoln Technical Institute-Moorestown, Ocean County Vocational-Technical School and other.
Other Programs in Berkeley College-Woodland Park
Here you can find the list of other programs in Berkeley College-Woodland Park and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Sterile Processing Technology/Technician
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Give feedback about Berkeley College-Woodland Park
Student Reviews and Ratings for Berkeley College-Woodland Park
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful