Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Associate's degree 116
Number of students116
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 116 or more and 12.9% of students are men. 0.9% of students taking the Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program are non-residents of the United States.
Allegany College of Maryland provides on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to select, you сan find all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can click the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland offering Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse in Maryland are 30, such as Notre Dame of Maryland University, Prince George's Community College, Salisbury University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful