Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 1
Number of students1
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men.
Allegany College of Maryland offers on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland offering Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 4 universities are currently offering programs in Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services - Prince George's Community College, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus.
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful