Pharmacy Technician/Assistant at Allegany College of Maryland: Overview
Number of students36
At the Allegany College of Maryland through Pharmacy Technician/Assistant program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be held at 12401 Willowbrook Rd SE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 36 or more and 11.1% of students are men.
Allegany College of Maryland offers on-campus housing. Allegany College of Maryland campus is safe for students with 0.37% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 6322$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 16% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Allegany College of Maryland. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland providing Pharmacy Technician/Assistant programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Pharmacy Technician/Assistant - Brightwood College-Baltimore, Sojourner-Douglass College, College of Southern Maryland and other.
Other Programs in Allegany College of Maryland
Here you can find the list of other programs in Allegany College of Maryland and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Pharmacy Technician/Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services
- Dietitian Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about Allegany College of Maryland
Student Reviews and Ratings for Allegany College of Maryland
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful